Summary rating from 10 user's marks.
About the Course
Mergers, acquistions often steal the limelight on the business columns of the newspapers that we read everyday. What if a merger goes wrong? or what if expected growth doesnt occur?
1. Leads to failed interest which inversibly affects the market environment and investors interest
2. Envied interest and opinion on the research behind will loose its shine.
How do you avoid this
Financial analysis and risk management principles and procedures are built on a strong architecture that have tackled many mishappenings in the past and provided fault-less measures. A number of essential market parameters are taken into consideration while analyzing data so that wise decisions can be made reducing the risk parameter to a considerable rate. Even if you are loaning a certain amount to an organization or individual, financial analysis trains you to read through the financial statements and realize their financial health. Consider when you can interpret financial statements, assertion of the cash flow lets you decide if the amount you have loaned will be paid back on time and also where your amount is being invested.
Start early and play safe. What if you can come up with a new Dow Jones Theory, or be the next Warren Buffet!!!
Why should you learn Financial Analytics?
1. Financial analytics contributes to advanced decision support capability for finance and creates a sense of predicament for the future through various proven methods and principles.
2. Insight gained from examination of company financial statements can be invaluable and their deep understanding helps to model decision-making.
3. Financial analytics and risk-management helps to highlight trends and identify strengths and weaknesses. The bottom line is that Financial analysis can give you valuable feedback which, in turn, may yield profitable results for your business.
4. Analytics bring greater value to their organizations. To this end, they are transforming their organizations from focusing primarily on regulatory reporting to most effectively providing the information that internal management needs to more effectively "run" the business.
5. Financial analytics help to reduce operating costs and effectively manage enterprise-wide investments.
6. Anticipate variations in the marketplace, and to optimize the capabilities of information systems in pipe lining data for leveraging the vulnerable market environments.
Regus, Naga Chambers, IIIrd Floor, Visakhapatnam 530002